Normal access resumes Monday 8th June 2020
The health and safety of our students and staff is our main priority. Based on the de-escalated recommendations and guidelines from Federal and State Governments, the Board of Directors has decided to move the Centre to unrestricted access. Swipe card access will be enabled for all current students.
Please note: This access information will apply until further notice.
IMPORTANT ACCESS INFORMATION
- The Centre can be accessed from 6am to 11.59pm.
- Online exams can be supported with advance notice.
- Our Learning Skills Advisor is available by appointment for 1:1 face to face support or via zoom (during her available hours)
CUC Goulburn will:
- Sanitise /disinfect the Centre daily (except on weekends and Public Holidays)
- Provide access to hand sanitiser as well as sanitising wipes
- Provide signage to indicate appropriate hygiene and social distancing requirements
- Remove access to the communal biscuit tin. Tea, coffee and milk are available.
- Adhere to social distancing restrictions around student numbers in CUC Goulburn
- Stay away from the Centre if they are feeling unwell, may have become infected or have come into contact with someone who could be infected with COVID-19
- Practice good hygiene in the Centre to prevent the spread of infection, including using the hand sanitiser upon entry and using the sanitising wipes on all areas used.
These restrictions have been put in place by the Country Universities Centre Goulburn Board of Directors to protect both its students and staff. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the CUC Goulburn Centre Manager here.
If a student fails to adhere to these restriction their access to the Centre will be immediately revoked and a meeting set for the student and Centre Manager to discuss reinstatement.
Last updated 4th June 2020