Restricted access commences Monday 11th May 2020
The health and safety of our students and staff is our main priority. Based on the de-escalated recommendations and guidelines from Federal and State Governments, the Board of Directors has decided to re-open the Centre with restricted access. Swipe card access will be enabled based on booking a session with the Centre Manager. Students are required to reserve a place.
With circumstances changing daily, we will continue to closely monitor Government announcements and health advice with the hopes to further extend our operating hours.
Please note: This access information will apply until further notice.
IMPORTANT ACCESS INFORMATION
- The Centre can be accessed from 9am to 11.59pm provided a booking has been made.
- Swipecard access is enabled once a booking is in place.
- Students must book a session by contacting the Centre Manager via phone, email or text.
- Online exams can be supported with advance notice.
- Our Learning Skills Advisor is available by appointment for 1:1 face to face support or via zoom (during her available hours)
CUC Goulburn will:
- Sanitise /disinfect the Centre daily
- Provide access to hand sanitiser as well as sanitising wipes
- Provide signage to indicate appropriate hygiene and social distancing requirements
- Remove access to communal foods, crockery and cutlery
- Adhere to social distancing restrictions around student numbers in CUC Goulburn
- Stay away from the Centre if they may have become infected or have come into contact with someone who could be infected with COVID-19.
- Practice good hygiene in the Centre to prevent the spread of infection, including using the hand sanitiser upon entry and using the sanitising wipes on all areas used.
These restrictions have been put in place by the Country Universities Centre Goulburn Board of Directors to protect both its students and staff. If a student fails to adhere to these restriction their access to the Centre will be immediately revoked and a meeting set for the student and Centre Manager to discuss reinstatement. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the CUC Goulburn Centre Manager here
Last updated 19th May 2020